So as you may remember, I've had some problems getting my Manta on the road (previously) due to the shift linkage being a mess. I originally ordered the piece from CB Performance which ended up being a nightmare. When I ordered it, they told me it would go out by courier in the next day or two. Turns out that they didn't actually have it in stock and then gave me the runaround for a month (“just a few more days”) — and still charged my credit card (illegally)!
Eventually that order got cancelled and I went and ordered it from Dan's Performance Parts who I used way back on my old Aztec 7 project. I had it a couple days later, no hassle at all… Should have gone to Dan at the start, I would have had this two months ago.